Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

28.9. – PERCY JACKSON SERIES


Well… I just started middle school and everything is different. I started to learn how to play the violin, met some new friends, started a website with my best friend, moved to a new house and… I won’t mention the list of the thousand other things that are new this year. At least books stay the same all the time. Recently I was introduced to an awesome new series: Percy Jackson and the Olympians. I immediately started to like it. I borrowed the books from my friends, and reccomended the series to everybody. I like it for the same reason as most of the previous books listed: exciting and funny. This morning my friend informed me that somebody from the MS student council asked me and her to write the page for movies and books in the school magazine. Definitely doing Percy Jackson. Better start writing reviews…

rickriordan.com




No comments:

Post a Comment